Saturday, March 24, 2012

seven for saturday.

1. My body is naturally waking up between 5:30 and 7 am these days... ugh.  That is not the way I want to start my Saturday.  Being an adult is hard.  Jeepers.

2. Anyone want to volunteer to buy me this whole collection?  Thanks in advance.

3. As nice as it is in Minnesota (75* in March!), I'm totally craving a trip to Belize right now.  Seriously, what I wouldn't give to climb some Mayan ruins, get a massage in the rainforest and drink a pineapple Fanta.  Somebody needs a vacation...


4.  I want to make this recipe sooooo bad right now.  I have been craving it everyday for the past week.

5. I would make that recipe this week buttttt... I have no money left in my grocery budget.  We are pretty much going to be eating out of the pantry and freezer all week.

6.  On the bright side, I have $25 worth of cheese and a $15 lobster tail to make lobster mac
tomorrow.  Winning!  But also poor.  Shoot.

7. Hubz and I are rearranging our bedroom so subsequently our whole 700 square foot apartment is a complete disaster.


K.

No comments:

Post a Comment