Friday, January 27, 2012

a perfect evening

Is there anything better than a Friday night?  I mean really, unless you're working, there's just something wonderful and exciting about Friday nights.  Hubz and I are kind of an old couple though, so we don't really go out much on Friday nights.  Instead, we enjoy hanging out at home and just relaxing, not having to worry about waking up early the next morning (although I do have to work tomorrow morning, I'm just pretending I don't).

Tonight was no exception.  We started the night off with a workout,


made homemade margherita pizza that was out of this world delicious,


indulged in a few bites of sea salt caramel heaven,



and now Hubz is sleeping on my shoulder while we watch a hilarious stupid Austin Powers movie... And I couldn't be happier.

An entire evening of relaxation with my best friend?  Gee willikers, I love being married.

What's your typical Friday night?

K.

1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks SO good! And to be completely honest, I was in bed by 9pm last night... Can I blame pregnancy?

    Oh, and I tagged you in my post on Friday, check it out, but don't feel pressured to answer :)

    ReplyDelete