Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Tune

I can't stop listening to this song.
I can't stop thinking about this song.
I can't stop singing this song.
And I can't stop watching this video... because it's super bizarre.


Last week Caitlin wrote one of the best blog posts I've ever read (you should probably go read that before you listen to this song... then come back and listen to this song.  Or listen to this song and read that post at the same time... really the possibilities are endless) and referenced this song.  Ever since then this song has replaced "Friday"as the tune that is constantly in my head, which was a very welcome change.  I know, big surprise.

Pretty sure this song will be going on my workout playlist ASAP... or as soon as I can convince Hubz to let me buy it on iTunes, since he brings home the bacon cupcakes and all.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment