Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABC's of Me!

I thought that I would follow the recent blog trend and fill out this questionnaire.  Since I'm fairly new at blogging I thought it would be good to tell everyone a little bit more about myself!  Here goes:

A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Laundry... Hubz does the majority of laundry in this house.
D. Dogs: None at the moment  :(  I want a puppy real bad.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast.  Not having breakfast makes me SOOO crabby!
F. Favorite color: Changes often... currently deep purple, black and turquoise
G. Gold or silver: Silver for things I wear everyday (wedding ring) and gold for fun things I wear only with certain outfits.

(my engagement ring without the wedding band)

H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano ever since I was 5.  Trumpet from 5th-12th grade.  Euphonium from 12th grade-half of college.  I miss playing music  :(
J. Job title: Chiropractic Assistant/Office Manager and Barista Extraordinaire!!
K. Kids: Oh goodness... I can't even keep a plant alive, let alone a child.
L. Live: Twin Cities, MN
M. Mom’s name: Julie


N. Nicknames: none really.  My dad calls me "Boo" sometimes and my mom will call me "Kayla-Kariner-Beaner."  And Hubz just calls me dumb names to irritate me.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None thank goodness.
P. Pet peeves: People who don't use their blinkers, people who talk only about themselves, wet towels left on the floor
Q. Quote from a movie: "My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."  Pride and Prejudice  (swoon)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Katie (11) and Levi (14)  love them to death!



T. Time you wake up: I'm a night owl but am trying to make myself a morning person.  Usually up by at least 7:30.  If we're working out usually around 6
U. Underwear: They're cute... That's all.
V. Vegetables you dont’ like: Peas.  With the exception of sugar snaps, I can't stand peas.
W. What makes you run late: Trying to do too much in too little time
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth several times.  Ankle after I sprained it.  Spine for chiropractic care.
Y. Yummy food you make: Tortilla pizzas!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: The penguins... So stinkin cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment