Monday, August 1, 2011

my hubz.

I am quite certain that I have the most amazing husband in the world.


Excuse me for the incredibly cheesy words that are about to grace this blog, but lately I can't help but be amazed at how truly wonderful the Hubz is.


God couldn't have crafted a person who is better for me than him.  He is gentle, kind, caring, romantic, fun, humble and grateful.


He encourages me daily; he is so intentional about improving our relationship; he makes me laugh when I'm stubborn and want to be mad; he is so proud to be my husband; and he loves me in an incredibly sacrificial, Biblical way.


Gregory Allen Krech, I am so grateful for you today, and everyday (and no, I'm not just saying this because you volunteered to do the dishes tonight... but it sure didn't hurt your case).

K.

4 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE this post! It's a blessing to see the two of you as happy together today as you were at the altar, on the Golden Gate bridge or on a Belizean beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. What a beautiful tribute to a good man. "He is so intentional about improving our relationship"....that's soooooooooo important! Lucky you!!! It's nice to see a woman who is proud of her man instead of tearing him down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. When you told me you blogged last night I did not expect this. I was on the phone reading this and almost started crying (no joke). Anyways, now it is my turn.

    Kayla,

    You are a wonderful gift from God. You clean up after me all of the time, you don't get mad when I make your eggs sunny side up instead of over easy. I love that you enjoy taking a walk just so we have no distractions and can focus on each other.

    You [mostly] understand when I say we are unable to do something that you really want to do, you love me even when the answer is no. If I get kneed in the back of the head, you worry about me even though I am standing up and walking around, you let me drive your car to work, you wash all of the dishes that need hand-washing, you are my everything.

    I love you so much, no matter what anyone says in a comment, I do not consider myself as a good man, but a man who has been put with the perfect partner.

    With the proper team work, one loser guy who plays something that rhymes with wall of booty, and a woman who watches a lot of something that rhymes with net-sticks can work together to make each other look good.

    Essentially, this is a not nearly as awesome version of what the trinity does. Father, Son and Spirit work to put the praise on each other, in doing so glorifying one and another over themselves. This is heavenly love, and I do my best to display that kind of love and passion for you each day.

    Love,
    Hubz

    ReplyDelete