Friday, May 6, 2011

friday tune

I know... that didn't feel right did it?  Friday tunes just doesn't have the same flow as Tuesday tunes, but I'm just so eager to share my recent musical obsessions!

So since I quit my job I have become a pretty big gleek.  I'm a walking stereotype.  Awesome.

So for the most part I don't appreciate the storyline of the show too much because, if we're being honest here, it's pretty trashy-trash.  However, the music is sensational.

(I feel like one of those guys who say they go to Hooters for the wings.  Ridiculous.  What have I become?)

Anyway, back to the music... I LOVE what they did with this song.  It's at least five times better than the original song... who's with me here?  I absolutely love the harmonies and the way the two voices sound together.


I promise that from here on out I will go back to posting Tuesday tunes... for the love of alliteration the Tuesday tune will live on!

Happy Friday!

K.

1 comment: