i want 2012 to be everything i hoped 2011 would be... but i'm not giving up on 2011 quite yet. i've still got one month left, and even though it's the craziest month of the year and i have 11 christmas celebrations i'm expected to attend, i want to make this last month of 2011 count. here are some goals to help me transition into 2012:
- complete the chalene johnson 30 day challenge. i attempted to finish this in october but fell off the bandwagon about halfway through the month. it's a really cool challenge though and i know it will help me accomplish both short-term and long-term goals if i stick with it.
- workout at least 1000 minutes. this can be anything from walking to yoga to a beachbody video, as long as it gets my heart-rate up and my fat cells crying, it counts. hopefully this will counteract some of the christmas treats and craziness... and hopefully it means that i won't need to ring in the new year with bigger jeans.
- have at least two date nights with the hubz. with all the time that we will be spending with friends and family this month (which is such a blessing, may i add), it's important that we get some alone time to keep our relationship in check and keep my from getting crabby-crazy. plus, it's just plain fun.
- track food/exercise intake every day. this probably sounds kinda crazy but i'm really trying to commit to my weight loss and right now that means tracking everyday and staying committed everyday. at least with weight watchers i can still have a couple mint mochas and coconut bon-bons and i don't have to feel guilty about it.
- blog at least 7 times. i don't like how little i've been blogging lately. blogging brings me joy, purpose and an outlet from everyday life. i don't want to let something that i enjoy and is actually good for my health to slack just because life is crazy.
so that's that. i want to end 2011 on a positive note and get a jump-start on 2012. join me, will you?
p.s. i hope there's a lot more of this happening in 2012... just sayin.